Owning our actions 100% of the time
- Making decisions we can standby
- Responsible for our actions and work
- Safety is everyone's responsibility
Always looking for new ways to improve our work and ourselves
- Agile and flexible
- Continually developing our skills
- Open to ideas
Working as a team with each other and our clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Celebrating asuccess and achievments
- Working as one team
- Recognising and utilising everyone's skills
Trust and encourage everyone to grow
- Speak up - everyone's opinion matters
- Support people to step up
- Develop and guide your team
Loving what we do and working hard towards our goals
- Boots and all attitude
- Driven toward success
We recognise that caring for our environment is vital and we are committed to the principles of environmental excellence and sustainable development.
Quarry Solutions are taking measures to minimise environmental impacts and operate within strict environmental guild lines.
Measures taken include
- Water quality monitoring
- Noise and vibration monitoring
- Quarry rehabilitation including batter stabilisation and re vegetation
We take safety very seriously and are constantly improving our policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment. We employ safety officers to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to and that our zero harm targets will be met. Safety is our first priority at every stage throughout our projects from the design and planning stages through to completion. We have achieved the Federal Safety Accreditation under the Australian Government Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme.
- Ongoing supervision and training
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Daily Site Safety Toolbox Meetings
- Newsletter updates detailing health and safety issues
Our target is zero harm
At every level our workforce is making zero harm safety our main objective. Our commitment is to provide a safe work environment for our employees and for everyone who visits our work sites. Our senior management team have a commitment to ensuring that our employees, the public and the environment are safe at all times. Our ultimate goal is to reach zero harm in our workplace.
We provide support to the community in many ways, including sponsorship of:
- LOCAL CHARITIES
- INDIGENOUS EMPLOYMENT INITIATIVES
- RUGBY UNION
- SURF LIFESAVING CLUBS
- RUGBY LEAGUE
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS
- WORK EXPERIENCE
Active COMMUNITY involvement
Our group is, at it's heart, a family company with strong community values. It acknowledges that as a good corporate citizen, the company should be actively involved in the community, its interests and activities. We actively involve ourselves in supporting local sporting clubs and charity organisations, as well as becoming a lead signatory in the Tweed Job Compact to support Indigenous employment in the local area.
We also support work experience (on-the-job training) for school leavers wanting a career in civil construction and engineering students from associate universities in the region.